Have you been thinking about having a promotional video for your business? Check out this promo video that I produced for MTR Property Group at Forest Lake. This is a great example of what can be done when you combine a script that outlines your key messages with supporting footage and great performances to camera.
What I like about the MTR Property Group Business Promo Video
- It's genuine and personal. Marilyn chose to present to camera and record her own voice-over. Rather than looking off camera, Marilyn looked at camera and presented directly to her audience.
- It's just the right length. I know this is a personal preference, but it's a common preference also - let's keep these types of videos under 2 minutes. I've seen some business promo videos that run for over 4 minutes! I don't know about you, but unless the said video is utterly spectacular, I'm not going to hang around for that long. The MTR Property Group promo video comes in at precisely 2 minutes and contains just enough supporting footage (i.e. scenarios, aerials, time-lapse sequences etc) to keep things visually interesting.
- Real people, real moments. There are quite a few moments in this video where we see real emotions and genuine action. The 'acting' is kept to a minimum as I like to shoot candidly when others don't realize I'm rolling. This is a technique I developed when I filmed weddings and it means I am able to capture people being naturally who they are, without being conscious of the camera.
- More than just talking heads. I like how this business promo features a variety of footage including general scenes, aerial videography and time-lapse sequences.
I had a great time producing this business promo video for MTR Property Group. One of the cool things about working on projects like this is collaborating with other small business and charities.
How long does it take to produce a business promo video?
Business promotional videos can be shot in one day or over a much larger period of time.
It really comes down to what kind of supporting footage you require and where and when the said footage can be filmed. The MTR Property Group business video was shot over a period of two weeks and involved several locations.
Once production has been completed (i.e. all footage collected), post production (video editing) can take a couple days, tops.
What types of production techniques are available?
I can provide you with the following production techniques and services:
- Interview styles on location or in studio
- Steady cam (cinematic motion)
- Aerial video (CASA certified drone pilots)
- Time-lapse and hyper-lapse sequences
- Custom motion graphics (logos & descriptive)
- Script writing & story boarding
- Music soundtrack licensing
By far my biggest point of difference is my ability to work closely with you and provide a custom video production service that is second to none. When you produce your business promotional video with me, you get full creative control. You deal directly with me which means you have access all areas during production and post production.
What format will my business promo video be delivered in?
Whatever format you require - from Bluray to digital media files ready to upload to your social media.
Do I have to be on camera?
Presenting to camera does provide a more personal style of promotional video and I would recommend that be considered, particularly for small business.
However, you might like to consider either a professional narrative or professional presenter, or both. There are many alternatives and we can discuss these at your convenience.
Do I have to deal with a big production team?
No. I'm a freelance video producer. I have a small team of experts that I call on as required (i.e. pilots, photographers, sound recordists) but more often that not, I work solo. This is how I manage to keep costs down and deliver custom video productions that exceed my clients expectations.
How many revisions are allowed?
As many as you need!
How much does it cost to production a business promotional video?
Well, it varies. That's the honest answer. You're paying for time and resources. The more time and more resources required to produce the goods, the more costs involved.
That said, I often custom design video production packages for those on a budget. Just let me know what you're working with and I'll let you know what can be done.
A good ball park figure however would be starting around $1500.
Sounds like a deal. What is the next step?
Well, if you're looking to buy or sell real estate at Forest Lake in Brisbane, be sure to contact MTR Property Group!
But if you're keen to get started on your very own business promotional video, then give me a call on 1300 072 470 or send me a message here!
Thanks for reading folks. If you found this article interesting, please comment and/or share below!